Instructions for race entry
- Click on the giant 'Click Here to Register Event Entry' button
- Check your personal details, and edit if necessary to provide all the requested details
- Enter your team name
- Select your racing lawn mower (which you should have entered details of when you completed your full membership details on the website)
- From the 'Group' list choose 'Standard' for 1 driver or 'Race Entry Fee' if you have 2 drivers or more. (If you have more than 2 drivers, you will need to pay an additional £10 on race day).
- Choose your drivers from the drop down list of full members
- Complete the transponder hire box
- Check the 'Terms and Conditions'
- Click 'Submit My Entry'
- Don't worry about the length of the instructions, it should only take a couple of minutes to complete
- Although the race entry system has been running over a year, and all the bugs are fixed. You may find a new problem. In that case get in touch as shown below, and we will help you out!
- Transponder numbers are carried over automatically from your 'NWLMRA Profile'. Make sure yours is accurate.
- Transponder Hire will be payable on collection.
- Drivers can only be chosen once for each team, so please only choose drivers who you have agreed to race with!
- If you can't see your drivers on the list, then they need to sort out their membership!
- If you do need to register and sort your membership, see here
- Please make sure you have noted the changes in the handbook for 2016
- If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andy on 07866511347